Do you feel that the pandemic would be over soon and you are excited to do your pending bucket lists this year or next year? Or maybe you are planning your next vacation and you don’t know where you would be off to? Are you considering traveling to a local destination? Or would it be overseas? Well, have you heard about the city that centers great fashion? I know you wonder, but guess what? It’s Milan, Italy!
So, if you are planning to visit Milan, Italy, and you would like to explore the hidden gems in this fashion center place, then this article is just right for you!
The city of Milan covers a 1, 575 square kilometers. This means that in a matter of 3 days and 2 nights stay there, we could assume that you may be able to grasp the city’s best and history feels in that matter of timeframe.
1. Okay, are you that romantic? Why not try a sunset on the Duomo Terraces every day from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM from the Cathedral rooftop. Just located at Piazza Del Duomo. The admission ticket fee ranges from $15.61. One of the best pick for couples to visit!
2. Do you like history? Well, I think you will like this! Visit the Il Cenacolo, a sacred and historic religious site located at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie. Here you can find one of the famous paintings in the world, The Vinci’s, “The Last Supper.” Tours and Tickets may range from $34.11 per adult.
3. Are you a fan of Leonardo Da Vinci that much? Then, explore the Secret Vineyard of Leonardo Da Vinci! Only known to a few. You can step inside this memorabilia at Casa degli Atellani and admission tickets starts from $16.90.
4. But wait, there’s more! Do you really love historical arts that much? Okay, I’ll tell you now. Visit Museo del Novecento and is just located in Piazza del Duomo. A dedication for 400 artworks during the 20th century. Fascinating, right? Admission tickets may range from $3.5.
5. Are you one of those who love malls and shopping? This one is for you! Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, also located at Piazza del Duomo, is open from 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM. Full of lively people and activities that won’t get you bored.
6. Are you fond of castles? Well, why not try Castello Sforzesco! This historic site received a high amount of regard from travelers. Located at Piazza Castello, 3. Admission tickets may range from $17.63 per adult.
7. Next, we have Pinacoteca di Brera, which houses stunning centuries-old paintings from the Italian Masters that include Caravaggio and Raphael. You can find this astonishing place at Via Brera 28. Tours may range from $75.15 per adult.
8. Another stop is the Monumental Cemetery. Why is it on the list? Well, if you like art in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, then this suits you! Can be found at Piazzale Cimitero Monumentale. Tours may range from $39.83 per adult.
9. Are you one of those looking for something that feels nostalgic? Well, how about an opera house? Then, Teatro Alla Scala is just right for you! It is a world-renowned opera house that was built in 1778 which houses the combined talents of many composers and writers such as Rossini, Puccini, Verdi, and Toscanini. Located at Via Filodramatici 2. The admission ticket here is from $47.40.
10. Okay, are you the type of person that loves nightlife? Milan has something to offer too! You can visit I Navigli! Where you can find reasonably-priced restaurants and interesting night clubs! Just located at Alzaia Naviglio Grande.
11. Are you looking for something to buy like shoes, purses, or clothing maybe? Well, you can explore Brera District! You can find high-quality leather shops here! Located at Via Pontaccio, Via FatebeneFratelli, Via dei Giardini, Via Monte di Pieta, Via Ponte Vetero, and Via Mercato, Milan, Italy.
12. Okay, after the long walk of the busy day, maybe we could take a rest. Where would it be? Well, we could go to Sempione Park! It is an easily accessible park that offers recreational fun for both adults and kids, which located at Piazza Sempione.
And most importantly, enjoy and have fun!