A digital meat thermometer is your best friend when you love grilling and toasting. This kind of food thermometer helps guarantee a mouth-watering dish with less effort. This instant-read kitchen thermometer allows you to easily and quickly check the internal temperature to prevent overcooking or having dried-out food.
- Accurate and fast. This meat thermometer is super-fast and accurate and with step-down tip design. It is highly sensitive, which makes it efficient in giving more accurate and reading. In just 5 minutes, you’ll be able to determine the temperature of your dish so you will never overcook your food again.
- Reliable and safe. Harbor digital cooking thermometer is made of top quality stainless steel (304 food grade). Its super long probe is 5.8 inches long, which is safe to avoid your hands from the heat while checking the core temperature of your dish. This is perfect for grills, barbecues, huge turkeys, steak and even heating milk, making candies and even for bathwater.
- Can be stored easily and carry anywhere. It can be easily stored and can be used easily. Just insert the meat thermometer probe in your liquid or food and then read the temperature. When not in use, it automatically shuts off after 10 minutes. With its silicone cap and hanging hole, this kitchen thermometer is safe and easy to store. Its protective case protects the stem against any damage when it is not in use.
- Easy to use. To change degrees, just hold the buttons Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F). Make sure to push the ‘hold’ button to hold the temp reading and then press it again before removing the probe.
- Wide temperature range. Habor meat thermometer can be used in a wide range of temperatures: from -58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C). This is great for frying food, grilling on your gas barbecue, brewing wine or beer, making sugar and making bread or cheese.
- Never leave the thermometer inside the microwave oven and other heating appliances.
- This kitchen thermometer is not dishwasher protected as it is not waterproof. Just wipe it with a damp cloth when cleaning.
- Do not touch the hot probe with your bare hands.
- Make sure to clean it after every use.